Admissions – Year Iota (2020/2021)
Applicants to the programme must fulfil the following admission criteria:
- Formal requirement: A Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Language proficiency: Fluent English is required and is subject of self-assessment of the applicant. Applicants do not need to submit a proof of their linguistic competence.
- Application: A short (e-mail) application letter in which the applicant (1.) provides the reasons for applying, (2.) explains their expectations, (3.) gives a short account of their academic and professional background, and (4.) provides a self-assessment of their English language proficiency.
The regular price for the full postgraduate programme, if completed within one academic year, has been set at €4.490. In case a student does not complete the program within one academic year and needs to continue a second year, a fee of €850 is charged for each additional year.
‘Year Iota’ (2020/2021), Regular Track: In order to book your place, please send your application letter (as detailed above) by e-mail to Marta Lenartowicz. The application letters are reviewed on a first come first served basis, starting from 21 January 2020 and continuing until the group is full. Once you have booked your place with Marta, you will be instructed on how to proceed with your registration via the central admission services of the VUB.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use the Flemish ‘kmo-portefeuille‘ support to participate in this programme?
Yes. We are registered in the ‘kmo-portefeuille’ database of service providers. Here are the details:
- Dienstverlener: Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Registratienummer: DV.O103793
- Dienst: Opleiding
2. How and when will I receive the invoice?
3. I need to have my employer’s/my company’s details on the invoice. Where should I send the details?
Please send your request to email@example.com.